Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day







So today's big plans here are to grill a few rib-eyes and make a huge salad...  I think I have this! Probably just a little labor (need to figure out wifi for a new printer and more cleaning) ...  but I hope some more serious Game of Thrones catching up...  We are on Season 5... Yes, I know.

My son is actually off work but on-call, so who knows. Have a great week. Labor Day usually signals the end of summer, the last of white shoes, and folding away of any red, white, blue /Patriotic decor...

Have a good Labor Day! Don't work too hard!



Whimsy and Hugs!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Hope you had a good one. We spent time painting a room on the house.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Yes the 'fashion police' will come after us, if we wear white, now!