Thursday, August 10, 2017

Puttering

Whimsy and Hugs!

Blessed with fresh vegetables! That summer indulgence becomes so affordable as we purchase an entire back seat of tomatoes, cucumber, muskmelon, green pepper, zucchini... and more for less than $15. I love to visit this Amish farm house, and it never fails to bring back happy memories of trips with my mom. This is their barn. So tidy and simple in its summer glory. 

PHOTO FROM FACEBOOK

PHOTO FROM FACEBOOK


PHOTO FROM FACEBOOK

PHOTO FROM FACEBOOK



Loving our little excursions... My son is in the process of finding a second job which may cut into our available time... However, he has a huge list of improvements he wants to finance, and we are "not made out of money," as my dad always reminded me.


It is Bevier Homecoming time, and the Homecoming Brunch is an annual kickoff to the events that follow. Our lunch was delicious and the laughter and visiting with friends made it complete. I will leave you with some "people shots." This year's theme is 

ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK 
AT BEVIER HOMECOMING.






I have a dear friend coming to spend a few days with me and to attend the festivities. If you could see the obstacle course between here and the guest room, you would remind me of what needs to happen in my world today!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Have fun with your friend coming to visit...I am sure you will get a path cleared before she gets there. lol

I pray that your son finds the perfect part-time job. xo Diana