Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New Girl in Town




I am shocked at how long it has been since my last post. So many things running around, and I just want to introduce you to my new little fuzzy friend. She moved in here two weeks ago, and she's quite the little shadow. Her name is Callie, and she was a little free cat on Swapshop. One year old and full of kittykat ways that make the days (and sometimes the nights) go really more darling...


But I have been up to more than just acquiring cats. I have been cleaning and sorting and...  all kinds of things like that. I have begun to sell a few items on a local Swapshop and my store, Shady Peanut Lane on Facebook.  

Right now, I'm thinking to take a break and enjoy the sunshine. It's 58 degrees...  and time for flowers. My sister/cousin brought me a little bouquet of jonquils last night!  Happy Spring!





1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Happy Spring, Gayla. I love your new baby and I am so happy that you are selling some things- cleaning and sorting. It's good for the soul, isn't it? have a great night- xo Diana