Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Summer shots...



Today is a busy one. Had some errands that I was fortunate enough to run myself. We have hired a couple of care givers for a precious few hours a week to help with Mama and to work on cleaning that I never seem to get to. I tell you gals, it is a shot of pure crack cocaine to have someone help with the housework. I feel like I could fly...


Enjoy some of the sights of my day as I had a little light Mickey D breakfast at the Lake. What glorious sunshine!


Enjoy!


I am actually blogging while someone dusts in the way other end of the house. Imagine that...  







Have a delicious summer day. Enjoy the warmth and energy given to us in any form you see fit.



Whimsy and Hugs!

2 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

What a blessing to have someone help you with your mom and housework, Gayla. Being a full time caregiver is exhausting, so I know that an extra pair of working hands relieves much stress. So glad that you are able to now get out of the house now and then to breathe, regroup, and get some errands accomplished. Thinking of you and keeping you and your momma in my prayers, sweet one!

xoxo laurie

Miss Merry said...

Some how I missed this post until now! I am so grateful you have a few hours to catch your breath. And the fact that your help is also dusting is excellent! Whoo Hoo! What a restful spot to enjoy your breakfast break. Sometimes just a few minutes alone to regroup and enjoy the solitude is the best gift ever. You and your mama remain in my prayers.