Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Virus time

Nope. So happy to report it's not Mom, my son or me.  It's Moonlit Snow, my laptop. My goodness, it's frustrating.
I've purchased two things, Norton's and Malewarebytes. Both helped temporarily. Today I went on in safe mode and deleted chrome, reinstalled it... Any suggestions? Hate to reboot totally and don't know where my disks are or if I even have any. Ugh.
Meanwhile. Prelit trees blow chunks. Lol. You can take the girl out of the junior high teacher classroom, but you can't take the junior high out of the girl. I don't know of anyone who doesn't agree after a couple years of prelit bliss. Boom! Dark spots.. Maybe even flashing spots... So unimportant in the grand scheme of life... But frustrating in the daily...
Bright spot. My son is coming for supper!!! My sister/cousin is coming for earlier coffee (with some white cord multi lights.) Gifts are 99% wrapped. Tonight is day one for Amazon Prime to run War Room, which I've wanted to see .... So hope my computer works. Having friends over in upcoming days. Love to entertain.
Have a good week.

My son spiffed up for his company Christmas party. 
He sings my heart... <3


No comments: