Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Rainy November Night

Today has been that deep grey that only November can bring... Rains, clouds, and the promise of a dip in temperatures and maybe a little wintry mix on Thanksgiving next week.

I have been trying some much needed organizing, but once again it seems as if I'm trudging see through quicksand. Nobody knows what's been bought or what's up really. I'm short tempered and generally in line to be spotted by Santa as a Grinch... I read too much and plan and... Here I am...

Upbeat, in love with life, running around in the Autumnal glory.. However. .....

I'm very grateful at this Thanksgiving time to have helped Mom through a year since her terrible fall on Thanksgiving day a year ago. I am to the moon grateful for my son, and I wish him to be happy and healthy. I love my family and friends so much.

Lots to be thankful for. And I am.

I'll no doubt pop back in before the Turkey Day itself. We are celebrating with a couple friends here on Sunday because my son goes to his Dad's family on the day. I love cooking for my family and friends. Just wanted to touch base auth all of you.

Stay safe in body and spirit if you can. The world intrudes its bludgeoned heart in all the news. We Cannot help but feel assaulted. Because we have been. While we pray for peace we need to pray for wisdom.

FINALLY some sunshine on Thursday.

2 comments:

wendy said...

We've been having such a nice November with pleasant temperatures, the wind is picking up today and they forecast cold coming in. I too have been organizing a little here and there. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! and yes I agree we need to pray for wisdom.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

-sigh- I have let the horrors of the world, invade my blog space. and I should not have. and I am not blogging again, until I can follow the good unwritten rule of blogging... Make one's blog a haven.

Enjoy your thanksgiving and preparations for it.

Gentle hugs, Tessa