Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy Dance

Did it. Yes, I did. Monday night. Me, myself, and I... Moved TV. MOVED dining room TABLE. Moved red painted cabinet. Moved TV cabinet. Cleaned. Arranged. Crawled into bed at 3. Power went out and Mom called for me at 3:20. Ugh. My gramma always said, "No rest for the wicked."
Power was out 4 hours...
My son moved my bed last night, and today I'm feeling soooo much better already. Yes, that bed is a pile of junk, but... It's not half bad. Doing laundry and arranging...
Air conditioner man is here fixing the cool. Another round of storms predicted for tonight. 
Woo woo... We are on a roll. Now, if I only had a cat. Lol... My mom said I'm never satisfied. But I am. Very.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- Sounds like you got lots done. LOVE the cat's photo! xo Diana