Monday, August 24, 2015

Just a bit of this 'n that....










Today was so pretty! I can't believe how much like fall it is. I really didn't go out in it, but I could tell! 


Mom and I shared a little frozen yogurt in my grandmother's Fostoria crystal sherbet glass... Mama said a pink plastic bowl would do, but I just didn't think so. I told her it was uplifting! "Uplifting? You either eat it and like it, or you don't!" She stated... Ha ha ha... But she liked it! Strawberry Supreme from Schwan.... Part of Lance Armstrong's LiveSmart collection...



Have a good Tuesday!




4 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Autumn has arrived on your blog!!!!!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Watch out with using Susan Branch stuff. I once got asked to not do so.

Maybe she has "checking faeries" working for her... Letting her know when someone uses her stuff.

Whatever, I never do it, even though her art is sooooo perfect, at times.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

In fact, I don't even follow her anymore. She just got tooooooooo, toooooo sticky sweet and purrrrrrrfect, for me. ,-)

I'd rather follow witches, these days... -grin-

Miss Merry said...

Love your new banner! Very cheerful :) Our weather is much cooler here in Ohio, too. I love it. Took my grandbabies for a walk yesterday in my 38th wedding anniversary gift: a twin jogging stroller LOL.

I love Susan and savored my Willard. Tess, I think if you read between the lines on Susan's blog, she is putting on a cheerful face all the time. She mentioned her dad's health issues earlier this year and also that she had taken over bill paying for her mother. She also had a post about her baby sister with twin sons whose father left them before they were born. I think she tries to take a positive outlook.

Her new book seems to be about the devastation of her first marriage, her depression when she moved to the Vineyard and eventually finding happiness with Joe. She actually gives me hope in down times.

I do respect that she is just not your style :) -