Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Ark

It has been raining almost like 40 days and 40 nights. My cookout for today has had to change its plans to a cook in.

So one quick phone call to one of my really good friends netted me a whole bunch of ideas for ways to make our steaks just as juicy and wonderful inside as they would have been if we could have "Bobby Flayed" them on the grill.

That's the magical part about friends... they always seem to have a good idea to push you forward or just something wonderful to make your life feel just a little more tolerable. Reading your blogs also does that.  This has been an unusual week in blogland. I just want to give a little shout out to all my blog sisters. I honestly can't imagine not knowing you gals.... and yet we've never really met.

Thank you for all your posts.. all the times you look around and think, "What can I write about today ?"---"Oh, this looks like fun. I'll share it.." You never know how much your flowers, your  pretty arrangements,  your table full of goodness means to someone else. Thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Ahhhhh yes. How summer weather can play havoc with summer plans.

Yesterday I looked at the sky, and said; "I'd not want to have outdoor plans, on a day like this."

Oh well, that's summer. ,-) I can say that, since I had no plans!!!! -grin-

And YES, a big shout-out to our blogging friends!!!

Tessa