Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 2015

Well, my dears,  it is the new year. May all of you have a beautiful journey the next twelve months. Let's meet back here next year and discuss where we've been.

It has been my custom to join in the practice of dedicating each  year to a special word.  Sparkle, Kindness, Beautiful Life, Creativity... Authenticity a few times,  Gratitude, thank you very much. 

Those are all good choices, and I'd be wise to select one again and try even harder to live up to it. .

But this year my word sings in my head and plays out in my mind. Order, Purpose, Planning, Focus, Organization.  Slow, but Loving. A method to my madness.

My word for 2015 will be CLARITY.

I hope to bring myself and to gently assist (if they so choose ) everyone I love into focus by not being so scattered, by eliminating and concentrating... doing all those things that being done will bring a sharper, tastier, more magical and beautiful life... but this time I'm clear that I can't stay hectic,  won't be successful much of the time,  will definitely need to/have to take some time to ponder and heal...

Have a wonderful, magical,  clear and bright New Year...

Oh, did I tell you that  Mom bought me a super new camera?  I'll be experimenting this year with some new, CLEAR, images... so stay  tuned.

1 comment:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Focusing on Clarity...

Resist being scattered...

Take time to ponder and to heal...

Best wishes with your wise plans for the New Year!

And a new camera! Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! And everyone needs fun!!!!

Health and Happiness, in 2015,
Tessa~