Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Goodies

Which way did it go? I often think of that cartoon character who used to say that over and over... Who was that? Hmmmm....... I'm thinking it. Christmas 2014! Wow. That was fast but lovely. We plan to leave the holiday decorations up through January because we didn't really see a lot during December! Most didn't get put out anyway... But kind of like the Whos down in Whoville, "It came without boxes. It came without bows.. It came without tinsel and tags..." However that goes, I love it so much...

This kitty belongs to Jane Treacy on QVC. Cute? Ticked off, actually. I think.

I have no plans for New Year's Eve or New Year. I usually try to fix shrimp... Kind of a family tradition that I started when I moved in with Mom. She likes oysters, so I'm hoping to get her a carton. Not me....

Well, Happy Monday. Have a good week.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

bj said...

Yes, Christmas passed by like a whisper. It was wonderful...all our family right here close. I am tired of the decorations so they all came down yesterday.
Now to get the house straightened, cleaned and get ready for a new year. Ahhhh...and time to breath again. xoxo

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

This "should" be the breathing time... Between the Old Year and the New. Just enjoy the pretties, still up. Etc., etc., etc.

Time to make little eating plans, for the coming of the New Year... Like you are doing.

Keep it calm....

Tessa~