Saturday, August 30, 2014

A little sip of Autumn. . .

 

Coffee weather is here! Time for football again, and the night locusts are squealing... Morning mists quietly meld the Summer's scorcher sun with its cozy Harvest counterpart. With a glance toward the huge tote in the corner, I am enjoying the thought of carefully placing some Autumnal accent pieces... Labor Day weekend, the official end of Summer.
I hope you enjoy the cooler days and chill in the nights. My favorite time of the year.
 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love autumn and it is also my favourite season. I am glad we are here and could start enjoy it.

Have a blessed season and hope you enjoyed your coffee!
Liuba G

NanaDiana said...

Happy Labor Day, Gayla. Just popping into say Hi...slowly easing back into blogging- xo Diana