Saturday, April 12, 2014

Dreamin'

Saturdays... No trips today to scan the beauty...  But a lovely salad and fresh Ravioli? Yes, please...

Our kitchen has been busy with cranberry salads, Molasses Cookies, chicken 'n rice casserole... And my new passion, lemon-water....  In my mind, I pour it from one of those awesome crystal beverage dispensers... The glasses are vintage Fostoria pink... One or two yellow and calico kitties dance happily about the floor before snoozing in kitty cat fashion in front of the electric fireplace... I'm serving little cupcakes with piped cream and blueberries... Cloth napkins, but of course! I have a bouquet of Princess Diana white roses on the table.....  Whoa!!!  What's in this water? Wacky juice?

Our kitchen hippity hops for Easter.... Livin' the dream.....








Whimsy and Hugs!

5 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

-CHUCKLE- Gotta' get me some of that lemon water!!!! :-)

You photos of around the house, are so pretty.

Hope Mama is feeling better.

NanaDiana said...

What a delightful, happy, sweet post! Loving Easter at your house-xo Diana

bj said...

You are waaay too cute..and I think you have sooo much fun. I wanna be your next door neighbor...

Latane Barton said...

I love all your Easter decorations. With me being right in the middle of a move, I haven't gotten one single Easter thing out. But, perhaps I should.

Heaven's Walk said...

I think I need some of your lemon water, too, Gayla! lol Love the sweet Easter decor you've got out for the season, sweetie. So charming!

xoox laurie