Thursday, October 10, 2013

Busy Times



This week has been a series of beautiful and blessed events!  From Monday's spontaneous trip with my son...  I had a great lunch Tuesday with three "girls" from my graduating class...  I came home and chatted with one of our dearest family friends who had stopped to visit Mom...  Then I fixed an Autumn casserole and salad for my son and friend...

Wednesday was a great day...  Lunch and conversation with a long time friend from the first class I ever sponsored.  We had such a great time.

Then later that evening my cousin came down, and we created these cute little crows.  They are made with fabric yoyos, burlap, pearls...  We started making the yoyos last fall...  Our first two lady crows are named Jeannie and Annie...  After our middle names.  We have four more to evolve!

Today has been a wonderful blessing. A potentially scary health issue is now under medication, and my son is home feeling better.  Had a pre-dawn run to the ER..  But we stopped at IHOP on the way home with a sweet friend of his who had also made the fifty mile trip to the hospital.  I tucked in a take-home sack one of those highly advertised strawberry-stuffed, French toast entrees for Mom.

All in all, I'm ready to go to bed with a lovely book...   Tomorrow will be Mom's day!

No comments: