Monday, August 19, 2013

Martial Law.....

Junque...  A pretty way to spell destructive clutter...  I have invoked the Amendment to the Constitution that allows one family member to declare a war on JUNK...  clutter...  Mine goes first...  What craziness was I thinking when I brought home boxes of classroom decorations, when I brought home BOXES and boxes of stuff that didn't sell at Shady Peanut Lane, when I squirreled away stash after stash of "treasures" trash... that Mom wanted to pitch...  I wish I had a dumpster.... And a shovel.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr.  I'm hitting my closet tonight...  It's the kind of closet that has " pieces of fabric too small to save" written on boxes in my Gramma's handwriting....  I thought was darling...  But oh, honey... It is insidious...   Time for my Rebel Yell!  Oh, sure...  The proof is in the aftermath.  I've set forth to do this before...  Grrrrrrrrr...

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Gayla- That is exactly where I am at in this war against clutter- and it opened my eyes working on staging my friends' house-something I don't want to to through with my own house. Onward, my kindred spirit! xo Diana

Latane Barton said...

Go at it with all you got, girl. Don't let it conquer you. Or just go to bed like the kitty is... hey, I like that idea better.