Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rumbles in the air...

Today finds us with deep, dark cloud cover, some heavy rains, and nobody to cook for...  My son came over last night because his Sunday work schedule was a no-no to our usual get-together...  It's a quiet, lovely reflective day...

So, of course, I lit candles, made luncheon club sandwiches for Mama and I, and then made a little one egg cake for later.  I made a chocolate pecan variation today!  And you can see how little is left of the cocoanut vanilla one from Thursday....  I got the recipe HERE.




Have a good day...and don't forget to look for the moon tonight if you can...   I'm thinking ours may be behind a cloud!  I'm inspired to create a little jewelry vignette in my bedroom...  Stay tuned!



1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Gayla- That cake looks GOOD! am glad you had such a nice, quiet day. I just got home from 3 days in the car with three talkative little girls. The silence here is deafening- xo Diana