Friday, May 31, 2013

Green

All around, everywhere, the lush grasses and green trees...thankful for the rivers of rain...  Last year, so dry I feared we might join our sister states in sandy, stark landscapes...  This year..  Get out the canoes, it's a voyage through the Amazon Rain forest...

I haven't set the world on fire with my projects...  Perhaps the daily downpours have dampened my matches?  But not my spirit..  Here are some shots from a little trip I took to visit a friend at her camping spot...  She made us a little treat from crescent rolls, cheese and Genoa salami...  

Today is laundry, vacuum, and dusting day... All chores I like.  Have a good weekend!






1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

How fun to visit a friend for a special treat like that. Great pictures. We have had lots of rain this Spring, too. More coming today as a matter of fact- xo Diana