Saturday, March 23, 2013

Once and again....

No matter how much we "think Spring!"....... The weather has other plans.  We are smack in the middle of yet another eight to ten inch snowstorm....  It hasn't started yet, but the skies look like it.   I'm all out of sick and personal days, but I may have to stay home anyway.  Boo. Hoo.

Here are some brown sugar, glazed cookies and a peek at my Spring bouquet.  Mom used a recipe from her aunt from 1941...  And the flowers were from a dear friend, a surprise waiting in my car the first day of Spring.  Come over for a cup of hot tea, coffee, or spiced cocoa.....  We can celebrate the snowfall....


3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Put the coffee on- I'll be over and we can gab away!..and eat cookies, too, I suppose. Hope you have a good night- xo Diana

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I don't even need the coffeee, I will be right over and have some of those yummy cookies, love your chickies...

From My Country Sunrise said...

The cookies were delicious~~Well I think it has finally quit snowing--for my bunny tree out and love it~~~You have a great week and love you