Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Better...


Better.  Things always look better at dawn and at sunset...  I just love the entrance and the exit of day and night...  Twilight has colors never to be captured, and the famed blue hours of photography are visible now, and I recognize them thanks to blogging....  Oh, how much fun!

I'm still sitting tonight out, cozy under a faux fur throw and sipping some hot apple cider......but tomorrow I plan to feel much better and do some planning for Valentine's Day.  So many cute options out there on Pinterest or in Blogland...  I found a set of red quilted placemats for Mom from a company called Victorian Heart on Hallelujah-Amazon...  I hope I make something clever and cute tomorrow.....  My Scarlet O'Hara mantra...  Good, old, dear friend...  Tomorrow!  Yeah, the creativity is coming back tomorrow for sure!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about roulette ball.
My web-site :: play roulette simulator