Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve

Mom and I had a quiet New Year's Eve.  We did set the table with some pretty cardinal plates.  We made salad and Swiss Quiche....  We Lit a pretty candle and enjoyed the ambience.....   I Have spent the New Year in many ways....  I can safely say this one was very sweet, and I had a wonderful companion!  (Not to downplay the Millenium one spent arguing with a policeman....  And with someone very dear, as well.  @@@@@.....  And wonderful ones with my son and his friends who tried to make noise at midnight....  Quietly wonderful ones in my memory forever....And dear, dear friends in their homes....).  Wherever it is, the year has begun and I'd love to hear your plans.




1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Such pretty plates. Happy New Year, Gayla!