Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings...

 Saturday morning found me at the lake for three hours with the incredible azure skies, my dear geese, and my thought and prayers.  In this time I finally was given the by now belated Word for the year!  Better late than never!  It is "Listen."  Simply magical how much peace from really listening without running the mind in preparation to talk.  Not to be funny, but in one day I have learned that listening is exhausting!
 I covered the dining table with a pastel blue toile quilt and nested this ceramic goose Mom made in a garland from Valerie Par Hill.  She looks happy there...
Remember we have sprung ahead! Whew....  how tiring!

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

We had a very difficult time getting the youngest one out the door this morning!!!

xo,
RJ