Friday, March 16, 2012

I Saw his shadow.... and yeah, I'm a little intimidated

 So, today is a day off from school.  I woke up and took my son to the doctor, and we discovered nothing...  That is good news, of course, but we still wonder why he isn't feeling well at all...  Moms worry bunches, and we know it isn't productive..  We are just wired like that...  I came back to Mom's and decided to come downstairs and get some of my winter clothes packed away since it seems spring-like, for sure..  I have never known the Bradford Pears and the Magnolias to bloom this early, but they are gorgeous....  I glanced out the door to find this guy enjoying a quick salad inches from the door and my car...  He heard the camera on my telephone click through the glass and screen on the door...
 I thought, "Please don't run off before I get a good picture!"  I guess he decided the salad was too good, so he stook his ground and was just plain aggressive at moi, the paparazzi...
He doesn't look like he's running away too fast, does he?  Gosh.  I see him AND his shadow, and I AM afraid...  He isn't as cute in his "Grrrr!" position...  You know?  I don't think I'll be needing to venture out and get anything from the car.... in the dark..... in my bare feet and nightgown...  again...e.v.e.r.....

No comments: