Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Christmas Tea...

 Just the sight of these pretty cookies makes me forget all the post holiday blues...  My cousin made these for us, and they are super cute and yummy, too.
 With milk for breakfast or tea for a nighttime snack, they keep Christmas a little longer in the heart  (and on the thighs, too, no doubt!)

It's a bit quiet around here tonight...  I have been sorting and trying to rearrange my room...  and it's a MESS...  Now it is the time that I wish I'd left it alone...  All because of a gift Mom gave me, which I will show if I EVER get it all fixed up...  Goodnight, all!

2 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Those are my most favorite cookies ever...I could eat all of these with a glass of milk...yummy...phyllis

Linda @ A La Carte said...

We finished all our home baked goodies and now I want more! Those cookies look so good! Happy New Year! hugs, Linda