Monday, November 28, 2011

Homespun Table

 There is a fiber in my soul that cannot decide between elegant, sleek, modern, Victorian....  or homespun...  This year, the homespun won out for the holiday table...
 Mom adores to use this overshot/undershot type of tablecloth, and my friend Karla gave us these cute placemats to go with our gingerbread finery...  so we decided to bring it on out into the dining room.
 Pip berries from the new store that took over my old storefront in Bevier, Jennings Mercantile...  and a cup or two from Friendly Village...  they just begged to be used through the holidays...
 These wax pinecones are from Valerie Par Hill, and they glow from within...
 We are ready to welcome our Christmas guests...  Come on over for a little spot of holiday tea, coffee, and a goodie...
Happy Monday...  After at least four hours of work on the phone with our internet provider and the help desk, I am back online...  Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love homespun. I have a little tree with homespun ribbons on it. I always place it on my kitchen table!

xoxoxoox,
RJ

Latane Barton said...

That little snowman is just the cutest thing!! hugs.