Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

I snapped this photo one afternoon with a cheap camera and a blurry hand----  It is one of the few digital pictures of my dad... and it captures his heart.  He is working, which he loved...  and he's working for me...  I will always treasure that special knowledge that in this world there was a person who would walk through fire, move mountains, and build a castle for me...  his daughter.

Hug your dad in your heart today.  I always will.  (You might have read and commented on this last week!  I thought last week was Father's Day!  So this is a re-post...  I wondered why I hadn't seen one other post for the special day.  That is the only time I am ever on time...  if I think I am late!  Instead of being through with all the ads for the day, they will be more prolific... Oh, well...My heart is in the right place.  My brain is scattered.)

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I like it this time too. So glad the candles arrived and you are enjoying them.....Thanks for letting me know.

Hugs,
Becky