Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend. . .


May all of you enjoy the beauty and the happiness of your families and friends this weekend.  I hear thunder rumbling in the west, but  we have had a couple beautiful days...  We had frost Monday and Tuesday when I went to school...

You may have noticed my absence from posts lately...  Much work is facing us as we start the last full week of classes.  Our principal is retiring and we are planning a big farewell party and program...  Book orders....  testing....  grades....  May 18 will look pretty good to all of us..  I am reading all your wonderful blogs and visiting your recipes and pretty gardens...  I'll be in touch soon.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Happy Mother's Day.

Glad to hear that your quietness is as a result of normal school activities and not something unpleasant. These days will be past soon and your Summer will stretch ahead of you with endless opportunity.

Hugs,
Becky K.