Sunday, April 24, 2011

Have a Sweet and Blessed Easter!

 It's early morning, and the house smells like mini cupcakes again...  I baked a set for each of our dinner guests tomorrow....  I'll ice them in the morning and pop them in the little pink cartons... 
 Tonight I set the table and finished many of the special preparations.  Mom and I are hiding some candy for my son and his lady love's little boy...  My almost son is bringing his girl from Ireland...  (later they are going to the Ozarks, and he has a beautiful, big diamond ring for her finger!!!!)....  We have another guest, a lifelong friend of the boys'....  and the table will have eight....
 I wish you all the joys of the springtime, the love of God, and the beautiful blessings of the holy season upon your home and families...
Happy Easter!!!!!

1 comment:

Rita's Recipes said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog MAY DAYS on Easter. It made my day.