Saturday, March 5, 2011

Early Morning's Call...

 Special moments usually come in the form of quiet morning welcome...  Today is another Saturday, a day to rest, to visit with Mom and friends, to regroup and look around the house at all the little touches that make it feel like a warm and cozy haven...  My first look at the day...  an old, beautiful kitchen cupboard tucked in beside my bed and filled with antique tea leaf dishes...


these old ironstone place settings will someday make a vintage tablescape, but for now they are simply a plain and comforting setting for my day.

Good morning!  My new little angel from my Sweetie...  Isn't she beautiful?  I plan to use her in an Easter display when I decorate...  Have a lovely Saturday.

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Awwww!!!! Your little angel is too cute! I can't wait to see how you decorate for Easter. I won't decorate until after St. Patrick's Day. I am happy Easter is so late this year!

xoxoxo,
Ricki Jill

Anonymous said...

Love your Precious Moments Angel! It's been forever since I visited!
Wishing you a lovely day...