Monday, December 13, 2010

All is calm... All is bright...

 Getting out the nativity set always sets the tone for a very special Christmas.  This one is a newer version, but the one I like the best is the chalk set from my childhood.  Although my son and I bought all these for Mom through the years, so it is pretty special as well...  She wants a stable...  And I haven't seen one in years that would fit these figures.
 So, for this year instead of there being no room in the inn, there's no inn in the room!! 


 One of the 3 wise men is an imposter.  Can you tell which one is a shepherd boy posing as a magi?  Yep...  the one on the right..!!!

Have a calm and bright holiday season.  Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Maggey and Jim said...

That is a lovely set.. I have one that we got when the kids were small some 52 years ago. It came with a creche?? We lost the shepherd and 1 sheep..