Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Day....

 So...  I was driving to school this week, and the sunrise was simply fantabulous.  I whipped out my camera and stuck my arm out my window because I was headed west...  These and a few more made it into the viewfinder by "accident."  Then as I was fearing I'd lose my camera in a gust of wind, my cell phone rang...  It was my cousin, my dear sweet sister of the soul.  "Have you seen this sunrise?"  Yep.  She was on her deck snapping pictures, too..  It must be genetic!


 Today we went to the birthday party for the little boy that has captured our hearts.  He is the son of my son's lady love...  and he calls my mom "Granny"....  and he calls me "Ma."  I'm toast!

This was a cool cake...  Under this faux top were 40 cupcakes all iced and ready to hand out...  What a great, handy, delicious, smudge free idea....

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

What a cool idea for a cake. I've never seen that done before.

How wonderful that you all love this little guy and that he loves you too.

The sunrise?
Fabulous!