Friday, October 15, 2010

Not so sure...

This weekend...  ???  Last week...???  Not too certain where the time has gone or what's in store.  As I have mentioned, Mom is definitely not up to par, so much of the week has been spent with things about getting her well. I stayed home with her today to help her have a better day.  Not a bad day for hooky...  They don't get much prettier than October days such as this.  I am rearranging furniture tonight...  just a little.  Here at Mom's it is harder...  Everything is really REALLY squeezed in, and I have found it is usually better to leave it alone.  I am a real believer in mixing it up, so my room is the only one I scramble around.

Have a solidly beautiful weekend...  Mine is up in the air....

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

I do hope things improve for your mother. Time has been escaping me too.

Becky K.

Maggey and Jim said...

Hey, I am with you there. Mom lives with us now for 31 year and at almost 92 she is doing real good,but one scratch and its weeks getting healed.. Have a good one. Will be thinking of you.
Maggey

Susquehanna said...

Aww.. well just 2 weeks till Halloween so that's a positive @