Saturday, September 11, 2010

Girlfriend Day...

Today was one of those perfect Indian Summer days.... The sun glowed warm, but the breeze was crisp, and a couple of my gal pals and I hit the road for Fall Festivals... We had a great little quiche for lunch, a bite of salad, and shared a fudgey oatmeal cookie.... Then the beautiful fall decor in the stores captured our hearts.

I bought some brown cord lights and a garland, and a little silhouette of a witch doin' a fancy dance with her cats...

I will do a photo after my camera cord arrives from Amazon. I finally decided to give up and buy one. It cost me a whole 1 cent!!! Plus 2.98 postage... Soon you will see some new photos again... The other cord must be hiding, and I know it won't show up until I buy a new one! haha.. Hugs to all...

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That is always the way. You will find it now that you have bought one! Sounds like a fun day and soon we can see photos!

Tyler said...

Yes Amazon is pretty great.. I love getting things for 1 cent too.. its just the $2.98 shipping I grumble about lol

Lisa Pogue said...

I love this photo Gayla, perfect. It screams you all over!!

Julie said...

Sounds like a wonderful wonderful day!