Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where I dream of Creating.. Part 2


A dear, dear friend sent me this whole box of glitter. I am so thrilled and happy. I look at it every day and think of my wealth. I love glitter with all my heart. Having it just makes me happy!

If my world were only two drawers... I could definitely have something to show...


But, no... I really shouldn't have signed up for the list!
My closet space.... Oh, how I dream about something more organized and beyond beautiful...
The title of my post should be "Where I dream of creating..." Mom and I think and believe this little blue house will be a Santa House... Wouldn't that be darling?

I have a cricut... and I love it!

I hoard cool papers... That's my crime...
I knew I didn't travel when I bought this lovely red suitcase.. I filled it instead with scrapbooking booty that I lugged over here to Mom's.

I'd rather have markers and glue than caviar and wine any day!
Alas, I sleep, watch tv, entertain company, blog, and LIVE in one room... I also create there on occasion!!!


When I signed up for this I had envisioned I'd clean out my childhood playhouse and have an inspirational hangout... It hasn't happened.... YET. But I still dream!

9 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Don't give up. Take it a step at a time and before you know it you will have a studio where you dream it. It looks like you have a nice start on your supplies. Your blog background is so unique. Connie

Magpie's Mumblings said...

We all have to begin somewhere and you have a good start. We make our creative space, however big it may be, work for us. Sure we can dream of something better (and I'm sure most of us do) but we can also be happy where we are. Thank you for inviting us!

Karen Valentine said...

I agree! Don't give up! We all had to start somewhere! I do hope we will see you in your new space for next years party!
Karen
My Desert Cottage

Terri said...

Wasn't sure where to leave a comment..but I think I figured it out now...No matter what it is great that we even have a space that can be dedicated to where we create...Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your space with us all.

Sandy said...

I feel the fuel of your dream but until it comes true, do not let it stifle your creativity. You have a great start to your creative haven. Thank you for sharing.

Lynnae said...

Your room may not be what you would dream of, but it's your creative space and that's what counts. Someplace where you feel comfortable and inspired. You seem to drawn toward the jewel tones- I love that. It was so hard for me to decide between the serene beige and white color scheme, or a colorful one, but the colors finally won me over!

Renee said...

Maybe you don't have a big room devoted to creating but you have a start. Looks like what you have is very organized.

Scrapping With Sherry said...

It doesnt matter how big of a place we have its what we do there that counts. I went from a table to a hallway to my bedroom then a craft room... Oh I forgot i actually was in the storage shed for a while.. It all takes time but my point is I do what I love and have loved every one of my spaces!

BTW~ I am having a giveaway to celebrate the 30 day anniversary of my blog... Yes, only 30 days! I would love it if you would come by and visit at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there~ Sherry

Anonymous said...

Keep on dreaming! Wishes and dreams are what keep hope alive, feed imagination, and let us know our heart's desire.
Fun to see all the crafting goodies you have in your stash. Glitter rocks! :D