Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Stuff

McDonald's has beautiful flowers! What a reason to drive through!


Celebrating Mom's birthday this week. (and mine.) I was born on her birthday. My son brought home delicious Chinese food for our party, and I made a pretty strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting. I decorated it with pink daisies but forgot to take a picture. We've had the yard cleaned up, so things look a little better around here! I found the pretty patriotic bags at the Dollar Tree... I loved them. I'll take a large diet coke with extra ice please!!!! Snapped these while I was waiting for Mom at the beauty shop. Love those blues.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Well Happy Birthday to two very special ladies!

Those gift bags are great!

Of course you know I love those flowers!!!!

Have a super day.

Becky K.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I popped over from Becky K. How special to share your mom's birthday! It sounds like you created some special memories!

Happy 4th,
KJ
SoCal