Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm quacking up...

"I'm Quackerack, and I'm ready for my closeup."
"I feel like someone is following me!"
"If you didn't bring food, then why did you come?"
"Don't tell me I'm beautiful. I am the one and only Dartha. Tell me something I don't know."

------------------------------------
Well, had a minute to spare the day Mom got her perm, so I visited Dartha, Quackerack, and all the gang... Poor Dartha. She moves sooooo slowly.... kinda like I do. Something dreadful is going on with my right knee... Perfectly dreadful. I've been to the doc twice. He told me Wednesday if he helped me as much in three days as he did the last time I was there, he'd have me in a wheelchair by the weekend. I thought that was kind of funny.... but it wasn't. My knee is MISERABLE!

2 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

What cute pictures of those ladies!
I am so sorry your knee is injured. I have a knee issue and it can be miserable.
Enjoy your weekend!!!

Becky K. said...

Ouch! Knees are kind of important...hope yours heals quickly.

Let us know.

Are the ducks letting you get closer?
These pictures are great.