Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome Daffodils and Spring!




Here are some of the daffodil and robin photos I took yesterday on a drive with Mom. We set off in search of blooms, and we found quite a few places with lovely tufts of yellow daffodils, jonquils, whatever you call them! It was refreshing, and Mom was thrilled. She does hate winter, I think. We didn't fix our usual Sunday dinner because we purchased Italian Pasta dishes from a fund-raising activity in Bevier, took them home, and feasted the Italian way... Then, on to a game of spinner and a few little chores...

This week promises bright, sunny skies and warm temperatures. I have a lot to do in order to be prepared for Easter's guests. We will be having dinner for my son, his friend, their girlfriends (one is a guest from Ireland!!!) and another friend or two and I'm hoping a little boy!!! The Easter bunny better kick in and get me moving. I have to pick up some things and plan the rest of the groceries. I see clouds in the west, so who knows what this afternoon will bring.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Frustrating when Blogger is out of sorts...thankfully it doesn't happen too often.

I did spaghetti last night. It was so good. Sometimes you just really get hungry for some old fashioned pasta.

Becky K.