Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Show off your Cottage "Monday"





Well, what a surprise! I could NOT navigate the corner of Mom's driveway. I was fortunate enough to be able to back out of the drift and come back to the house. But I hadn't even reached the worst part of her driveway, the dreaded corner curve. I knew I was going to be stuck. It had drifted almost two foot deep around that curve. I'm home again. The way I'm coughing, it's a blessing!

Here are some pics for Cielo's "Show Off Your Cottage Monday" post. I'm a bit late, but hey, it's okay.... I cleaned Mom's china hutch and rearranged it about a week ago. We washed all the dishes and made them sparkle... The "Give Us This Day" plate was bought on Mom and Dad's honeymoon.... Isn't that sweet?

Check back at Cielo's House in the Roses for some more beautiful homes!

4 comments:

CIELO said...

Very pretty, dear Gayla! Oh I am so looking for a pretty open hutch just like yours... but I haven't found any yet. One day! ;) And thank your for participating in our "SOYCM".... may you and yours continue to be blessed...

Hugs

cielo

Becky K. said...

So glad you were able to get back to the house.

Take care.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh everything looks gorgeous. Such a beautiful display. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi Gayla....thanks for the encouraging words...and soon you will get to see my birthday presents!! They are wonderful! Your china cabinet is so pretty...love all the blue!