Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wild Week

This is homecoming week at school.... Banner on the wall, Chili supper on Friday. Teachers are having payday treats on Friday. I'm going to take tickets into the game on Friday night... Routines by the cheerleaders, parade and pep assembly on Friday... I hope it all works out okay and we get it all in. In the meantime, my son and his friends have driven to Decatur, IL, St. Louis, MO, and Versailles, MO, in search of a vehicle. There's more... My life is usually so quiet, so calm, kinda dull.... I've become very accustomed to that. Whew... I'm already tired.... but it will be fun! I need the "stink" blown off me, as my gramma used to say... when I'd been really lazy and dormant for a while....


Made it to school!

4 comments:

Helen said...

OK, I will join the screaming throng ~~~ Go Wildcats!

Lisa Pogue said...

Yay, I always loved the festivities of homecoming week!!

Julie said...

Wow - what does calm feel like? If my life was not a constant blizzard of activity, I would not know what to do! Go Wildcats!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Have a great week...m.