Friday, December 18, 2009

Yes, Virginia... there is....

Teachers and students head on out for 16 days of Christmas vacation.... I'm already thinking it will be over way too soon! haha..
My juniors brought their favorite game, Guitar Hero, and hooked it up to the wall-sized SmartBoard. How fun... plus a couple of woofer/booster type speakers. Can you say..... Metallica? My kids brought me wonderful gifts, candies, homemade kettle corn, candles, books... I was blessed!

There is a light at the end of a tunnel, and this time it isn't a train coming!
I planned a couple of lessons today and gave one hapless class a final exam. Other than that, it was pretty much a fun day for the kids.... I have had about all the fun I can have, as that saying goes, and I'm headed to bed.

2 comments:

Laurie - Lolo So Retro said...

:-) Sounds like a fun day!

I also work at a school (office) and this is my 2nd Christmas there. Such festivities, it's fun - especially as we look forward to a nice break!

Enjoy!

Vivian said...

Love the picture of the people running from school. That's how I felt Friday. Merry Christmas.