Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Holiday Royal Visit...


We've been blessed with a visitor. This looks a lot like our guest, but this is a flickr image. Toroiseshell, fluffy, and a little hateful! I guess she/he was mad at me for setting out his/her cream and oatmeal too soon, and it got cold. Thus, to appease the little god/goddess I set out a little bowl of ham salad, to which I received a little "hmpfh!" Uh, cats are so cool. I willingly will be their "staff." Went for a quick lunch with Mom, but the weather is just too cold for her taste, so we're back home, and I'm wrapping gifts and finishing Christmas cards. Pecan Torte coffee is on, if any of you are interested! Come over, wade through my "messy" room of gifts, papers, and boxes... and we'll do coffee!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Aww..such a friendly looking fatcat :)

CIELO said...

Oh Gayla a new friend! I too have been been blessed with a kitty in my garden from time to time.... I don't know who he belongs to, but I always enjoy seeing him in the garden, most of the times hidden among the bushes waiting for another yummy feathered meal. Yours is so pretty in black! ;)

Blessings to you and yours during the Holiday Season my sweet Gayla...

Hugs

cielo

Megan said...

Mmm...pecan torte coffee sounds delish! Maybe the kitten is an early Christmas treat! If so, that's one lucky kitty!