Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow warning!

Well, this is some photograph of a long-ago blizzard. I found it at the thinkquest.org site. My daddy would have loved this shot! In fact I may make a couple of cards with it for his remaining two work buddies who meet with us for lunch sometimes. I always loved to listen to the stories of the days on the line... Floods, blizzards, even a stray "crazy-man-tale" of a man who shot a hole in my daddy's rear window to "git them off his Propurty"! It's bittersweet to think of all the times when stories would begin to fill the room... I listened, and I loved them... and I never thought they would someday come to an end... ---- anyway, the forecast is drear!!! I am "gunnin" for a snow day. Had another "heckuvaday" at school! I have either lost or never received a box with 36 Christmas gifts. Somebody popped all the keys off a laptop and rearranged them (which we fixed, but had to take some time). Three boys defied me, refused to be kicked out, and then mocked me when I called the principal on the intercom... Is it any wonder I am missing my daddy who could,wanted to, and did always fix exactly everything!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one having a "heckuvaday"! UGH! I could really go for a snow day tomorrow! Great picture, too!