Tuesday, December 15, 2009

From me.... To me.... & to you....

Holiday cards are in the mail! Imagine! I am notorious for sending my cards late. I even exchanged them last year for handmade St. Patrick's cards. Yep. I was just that late! So, "good on me," huh? These came from Victorian Trading Company Papers. I LOVE that catalog. Check out their after Christmas sales here. They have some clearance items now that are amazing!
Mom ordered these ornaments from Valerie on QVC. They catch the light and look as if they are lit from within.
These cute baking fairies came from my friend two years ago! I love them in our Gingerbread kitchen!
And my newest little favorite purchase. I bought myself a Hello Kitty humidifier! I love, love, love it! She is so cute. Cool steam comes out her little ears... I tried to get a shot of the steam below! She also glows in the dark....

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I want the Hello Kitty humidifier!
I have been thinking about buying a humidifier but now I HAVE to have that one. Where oh where did you find it????

Gayla said...

I bought it on AMazon.com

I am soooo crazy about it, plus it lights up and glows AND it works fantastic! Instant steam, and I feel tons better in only two nights.

Megan said...

I have the kitchen fairies, too! I love my lil' guys & gals! I have an extra of one of them...I'll see which one it is and if you don't have it, you may have my extra! ;)