Saturday, December 5, 2009

Clear and Cold... Christmas in Bevier.. Shady Peanut Lane was open for business...

Leave a comment for the drawing to be December 15th for this new book!








What a great day. My cousin and I were primed and ready for all our customers today in my little shop, Shady Peanut Lane. On the back burner, this little shop is about seven or eight years in the making. Right now, the inventory is low because I don't restock it. In fact, the last time Shady Peanut Lane was open for business before today was a full year ago at Christmas in Bevier. I enjoyed seeing everyone and visiting today. Not much sales, but a great day to put us all in the holiday spirit. Lots of hugging and merry-wishing! A horse-drawn wagon took countless trips of kids and adults around town with sleigh bells and frosty cheeks. Temp was in the 20's most of the day... Brrrr!!! I'm settling in a bit and then may surprise Mom and work on the tree... (or not). haha... I'm soooo bad this year...

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hello, just wanted to say how much i like the punched tin stars. I wish you much success in the Shady Peanut Lane. It looks delightful.

The Old Parsonage said...

Thanks so much for dropping by yesterday, I loved you invitation and decided to pay you a visit. Please sign me up for your fab giveaway! Good luck!

Leann

Just Me said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment. So nice to drop by and visit you. I would love to shop in your cute country shop. Hop you have lots customers this Christmas season. I'd love to be entered in your giveaway. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs Patti

Megan said...

I love your shop! It's always so fun to visit. The star bakery sign looks really neat...I may have to check it out for myself!