Sunday, November 22, 2009

Big Smiles!!

So. Sometimes things DO work out. My little furry friend, Sally... she's home!!! My son called me tonight and said she just walked into the house (he has a bad screen door which NOW I think we'll fix).... This little sweetheart had been on walkabout for at least two weeks!!!! She was a bit perturbed to find her dish gone and EMPTY!!! She quickly found herself queen of the castle once more with a full dinner dish, water, and her adoring court. I raced up there and played with her, and she seems totally fine... a few little burrs in her soft fur.... and a story to tell that we will never know! Hal-yay-yu-yah!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

I was sooooo hoping!!!!!

Yay!!!


Becky K.

Lisa Pogue said...

Yay, I'm happy she's safe and sound. Nothing melts my heart like a little helpless one being all alone and who knows what!! Check her good for fleas, they are terrible this year!!