Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boo! From our house to yours!!!

Golden Harvest welcome... Halloween and autumn wreath through our kitchen and our home... a welcome bit of finery for the fall...
This little miss was a recent surprise from a dear, dear friend (who is reading my blog right now!!!!) Thanks so much!
I love shimmering fruit... pumpkins... and lantern light... My medicine chest in the Necessary Room.... potions, tinctures, herbs, and spells for health and beauty (aka toothpaste, body lotion, and tylenol...) Aw, I like the first description SOOOOO much better, don't you?
So, get yourselves ready to be tricked and treated by the many fairies, goblins, witches and tiny ghosts who come to your door. May your day be filled with the wonders and magic and none of the spooky stuff of Halloween. Hugs!

1 comment:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

where did you get the glittery sign, I love that and I like the simple touch of the orange and yellow crystals around the light, very cool....I am a new follower of yours and i look forward to returning and poking around...come for a visit