Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning Porch Views


Good morning! Here are some shots from Mom's porch this morning. We had a bountiful rain last night... well needed and well appreciated! These are the flowers we purchased from Hillcrest Mennonite Nursery.... all of these and more for about 50 bucks!!! Can you believe it?... Huge geraniums for 1.25, and lovely begonias for 1.40!!! What plunder, as my gramma used to say. The other pics are views from the porch looking toward the highway.... Peaceful when it's cloudy and cooler when it's sunny... (and I love the windy snowy shots, as well... tee hee).

3 comments:

Allidink said...

How nice! You know what this reminds me of? I'll sing it for you ;) "Oh what a beautiful morning. Oh what a beautiful day. I've got a wonderful feeling. Everything's going my way." hehe You know from the musical Oklahoma? Yah LOL I like that movie.

All the best,
Allison

Becky K. said...

What lovely views you wake up to.

I am very jealous of the prices you have paid for those great plants! I continue to wait for the end of season sales here.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

So much beauty...m...