Monday, May 18, 2009

Memorial Day Kickoff...

One week from Monday!!!! Can you believe it?



My Mother's Day gifts to Mom included the patriotic tablecloth and napkins you see here and a pendant from Joy at Cupid's Charms.I gave her the promise of decorating with red/white/blue for the Memorial Day holiday spreading through the Fourth of July... Today I used my own dishes and some of the r/w/b from her stash. The Moravian Star was my Dad's from his glass insulator and bottle collection... Had barbecued ribs, salad, green bean casserole, whole wheat biscuits... a really nice lunch... Have a good week!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Already?!?!

Oh my...well your table is awesome!

Thanks for the wake up call.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, everything is just beautiful. I love it. Hugs, Marty

Allidink said...

Yum! It all looks so good and what a nice tablescape!

All the best,
Allison