Monday, March 23, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a wave; sometimes you don't.....

You know... it's always great when you see a friend, and you hear a big hello and see a friendly arm go up in the air... I love it when everyone waves at me from the annual parade... I enjoy the swingy feeling of my hair when the humidity is just right, and it gives me a little wave against my neck.... I think it's cool to sit beside the street outside my store and see how many people wave at me when I go back... I haven't spent much time on the beach, but I do recall the happiness a nice gentle wave brought to me when I lived in San Diego... BUT... there are certain things that shouldn't wave... and one of them is the top of the barn roof after a very windy March Madness day.... And I later discovered my roof at home was just as "friendly." We must have had a huge amount of gust.... Yuck.

Have a good week.



2 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

The wind has been out of control. It's almost scary. Hope you have good insurance. Take care!!

Becky K. said...

Sorry about the waving shingles but what a very cute way to express it.

We have a bit of flashing that is overly friendly right now.

Dear hubby will have to do some climbing soon.