Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Foggy Monday... on Wednesday...???




What day is it anyway? I started the week with a BANG! Literally. And it went differing ways since then. I left home early Monday morning and began snapping fog pictures... lovely... layered fog literally oozed across the horizons, and it was mesmerizing. Then came the BANG. I blew a tire, and took a shot of the "evidence." While I waited about 45 minutes to an hour on the repair guy (I'm just not a tire changing type of woman, I guess... More of a spoiled, let Daddy do it kind), I took pictures of the sun rising through the mist. Here are a few. Have a wonderful Thursday! Hugs.

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Oops! I actually drove home with a flat tire not too long ago. By the time I figured out why my van was making a funny noise and steering strangely I was nearly home. You were very good to call "the guy". I would have to do that too.

You made the most of it with those very pretty photos.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I adore your Banner!!..hugs...m..

Lisa Pogue said...

Cool pictures Gayla. You need to take those EVERY time you see something interesting. You have an eye for that my friend!!!