Monday, February 2, 2009

School's IN....







Whew... this has been a hectic week, and it's only Monday. Friday we stay all afternoon and evening for Parent Conferences. Although I love all the parents (I counted up that I've taught about 50 parents of the kids I teach now....) I don't enjoy sitting there all afternoon hunched up on a picnic bench... Ugh... But I'm grading essays and working to be O.R.G.A.N.I.Z.E.D. yeah. I just bought some colored paper and folders and scented markers from Amazon to perk up the class projects. I'm telling you. I read an article on a Missouri Teacher of the Year once with the quote, "January and February... third quarter really... is the grim season." I understand. Especially in Missouri? haha.. I love snow and cold weather so I don't get as frustrated as some of the other teachers and kids.... Anyway... here's a pic of a cool house I took last week... and a shot of Dad's weather vane... Odd shots for an odd mood.

No comments: